Last updated January 31, 2023.
This library serves several web sites in our network.
These articles are for motivational and informational
This website which originally opened in the 1990s to service Dr. Ouellette’s
chiropractic practice patient base. These articles still have relevance today. This Library is being purposed
for the use of Wellness Risk Management. Go to Wellness Risk Management in the library
And, before you get into the library full swing, let's just say it is
easier, and more readable, to put spaces between words in hypertext links on web pages. If you come across a
%20 code it just means your computer should show a space at that point in the link. Other
special characters have other codes. Thus, if you copy the first link below (not the text but the link, and paste
it somewhere, then you will see four of those codes in the link because if you look at the text on the page there
are four spaces in the text between the 1. and the end of the link. If you open the source page you will see all
those space in the Hypertext links (https) coded that way. This is a standard format.
1. The Nutrition Essential Essentials
2. Are five servings enough
3. Elderly need Special Food Pyramid
4. Fibre and Bowel TRANSIT Time
5. Food Effects
6. Optimal Nutrition
7. Phytochemicals; more good foods
8. Our fifteen TOP PHYTO FOODS and more
10. A Question on Food and Blood Types
11. The Food Blood Interaction Theory
12. TWENTY WAYS to Check for Food Reactions
13. TEN THINGS you can do to help yourself
14. What are Antioxidants
15. Some Factors that increase your Need for Antioxidants, vitamins and mineral
17. Vitamin E and heart Attack
21. The Pain Relief Diet
22. The Pain Relief Diet Soliloquy
23. Does the So-Called Anti-Diabetic Diet
24. Some Common Plant Toxins and Antinutrients
25. Where do we find phase 2 protein inducers in our diet
26. How do I balance my meals if I am on the Pain Relief Diet
27. Question on fish oils and immune health
28. Types of foods for a quick lunch
29. Controversy over Which Foods Humans Are Intended to Eat
30. Some Foods That Reduce Pain
31 . Diets A primer
32. Dr Ouellette’s Flavonoid Breakfast with fibre
33. Paradigms and Mind-Sets
34. Food and Blood Flow
Exercise1. Some benefits of exercise
2. Lets talk about the Heart
3. Low Back Exercises
4. Optimal Exercise
6. The 10 points to proper Shoe fit
8. Ten Second Target Heart Rate Chart
9. Secret Face Exercises
10. Why is Ballroom Dancing Good for You
11. Pitfalls in Ballroom Dancing
12. 10, 10, 10, 24-7
13. The Three Levels of Exercise
Spinal Health1. Children
2. Spinal Health and Industry
3. Spinal Health and Sports
4. Chiropractic Education
5. Dr John Sarno's Theory of Back Pain
6. Posture, Benefits of Good Causes of Bad
7. Carpal Tunnel
8. What is the significance of symptoms
9. Getting the facts about Whiplash
10. Hospital errors cause thousands of deaths
11. Fixations and Food
Rest and Relaxation1. Optimal Rest & Relaxation
2. Recognize the signs of too much pressure
3. Soothe Away Stress
4. Spa-ah Lingo
5. Tips to help you get to Sleep
7. Can't Fall Asleep This Might Help
9. Fatigue and the Pain Relief Diet, What can you do
10. Five Health Benefits of a Vacation
11. Rest & Relaxation Deep Breathing Exercise
12. Get Started with This Guided Meditation
13. Safety Around Hot Tubs and Spas
14. The National Sleep Foundation recommends the following tips
15. The Sauna
16. The State of Rapport
17. A little Speculation now
18. Guided Imagery Drill
19. Visual Field Drill
20. Backward Count Drill From 10
21. Lucid Dreaming
22. Self-Help Immersion Therapy
23. Meditation for Inducing Altered States of Consciousness
Attitude and Perspective in Life
1. Albert Einstein's Three Rules of Work
2. Anger Control
3. Four Primary Ways to Foster Closeness
4. How to Tame a Perfectionist Streak
5. I Messages make for Healthier Relationships at Work and at Home
6. Mend Relationship snags Daily
7. Mental Health; Awareness
8. Optimal Attitude
9. Social Readjustment Rating Scale
10. Some Basic Communication Skills
11. The Hope Response
12. The Ideal Business
13. The Three Edged Sword
14. Understanding Life as a Three Edged Sword
15. Vicious Cycle Modification
16. Why You Cry
17. You Can Control Change
18. I N S T R U C T I O N S for Life
20. Happiness is
21. Make Yourself Happy
22. Jack Schitt (Humour)
23. A Primer for Holiday Survival
24. The Essence of Attitude
25. What does Love have to do with it
26. Attitude on Erotic Rekindling
27. Abandoning Our Pygmalion Projects
29. The Fifth Force of Nature
30. Anger; three things to focus on
31. The Relationship Secret for 2004
32. Attitude Toward Voice Modulation
33. Sex Appeal Formula
34. How to interpret the opposite sex
35. Dealing with Difficult People
36. Oh Shit
38. Adult Children
39. Two Fundamental Laws of Attitude and Perspective in Life.pdf
40. Emotional Intelligence
41. Five Pillars of Philosophy A starting point for philosophical
Politics: Ok, we'll say just a little bit because there certainly is attitude
1. The Five Factors of optimal Health and wellness
3. Health improvement in the new Millennium
4. Sixteen best things you can do for yourself
5. Four Extra Secrets
6. Five Secret Categories for Sex Appeal
7. What is included in Complementary Alternative Medicine
8. Medical Doctor caused accidental deaths
9. Some Alternative Health Care Ideas
10. Combining Complementary Health Care with traditional
11. Drug Medication Damages
12. Tune up Time for Thin People
13. Clarifying the Health Care Intervention Decision Tree By Dr Victor Jean Ouellette update
Risk Management (WRM)
Making Wellness a Priority
Science PILOT Wellness Program
Jump to top of
Jump to Most-Recent-Article-Posted in
Wellness issues flow around the science on Self-Help Wellness.
If a person doesn’t know the science then the chances of following the science are
not good. Step one is to get MEASURED for compliance with the science
on Self-Help Wellness. Our program at Wellness Risk Management takes care of that measurement
Step two is to get into a Wellness Risk
Management WORKSHOP where you will learn how to improve your 38 measurement score numbers. Enrol
Measure - Assess - Identify - Prioritize -
If you are a company owner, a company management CEO, a worker who would like to
have your company endorse Wellness Risk Management, or a government organization that would like to embrace
the Wellness Risk Management Model, please read these flyer page documents first and refer the appropriate
people to these flyers. Ask them to contact us.
Please copy this Web anchor link and send it to your contacts. This link brings
people to this web page at this particular spot.
These Flyer, Posters are in an order we might suggest to a company to use
as they see fit on in-house bulletin boards, web sites etc. After ENROLLMENT, post the first two flyers on company
bulletin boards. The first and last flyer may be of particular interest to upper management decision
Special flyers a company can use to post to
the workforce are located on the WellnessRisk.com web site. See links here.
Participant Research Recruitment
Companies wishing to review Wellness
Risk Management can start here at LifestyleHelp.ca.
Articles on this web site are for motivational and informational purposes.
All health concerns a person may have should pass through licenced, government registered health care
Our particular Niche is Wellness at the multidimensional,
Management started with one idea, Making
Wellness a Priority, and one person, Dr, Victor Jean
Ouellette, DC, MS, Retired Certifications, DNM, RNP, Certified in Acupuncture. See pdf
Some Brief History
Jump to most recent artice posted.
7. problems-with-wellness.pdf A neat motivation tool.
9. the-foundation-of-wellness.pdf WRM - Eudaimonia - Resilience
11. For-CEOs workforce-pilot-project-making-wellness-a-priority This document includes
12. For-WORKERs no-quick-fixes
Most Recent Article Posted in
Wellness Risk Management
SARS Overview SARS (2002), MERS (2012), SARS COVID-19 (2019) All Coronaviruses.
Links to the YouTube web videos are in the pdf documents below.
1. sars-covid-19-a-good-overview-to-start with.pdf
Two very good YouTube lectures in link /1. above from Ninja Nerd totalling about 1.5
hours covering Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostics, Treatment, Prevention.
SARS COVID-19 more on the topic from Medcram.com
Internet emailed advice in the void needs tweaking
New Data we just became aware of. I guess we are all waiting on confirmation of this data.
See VIDEO link in the pdf document.
- I got no germs,
- I got no skin,
- I got no hair,
- But I still gots me teeth.
Would you like a Self-Help Immune BOOST?
COVID-19 THE GREAT
Most important that you read this now and respond.
I guess we should highlight this
The Race Is ON.
Why is SARS-CoV-2 so
Why so many unsymptomatic
New science brings us to the need to expand our weight loss formula to include some additional newer concepts to
consider in our understanding of obesity. Why are we seeing multiple animal species paralleling the weight gain
seen in the human race, including lab animals that are on strictly controlled diet and exercise regimes?
OBESOGENS and INFECTOBESITY must now be brought into the Weight Loss Formula as we learn that
willpower and personal responsibility are by far the lesser component needs of weight loss.
The EIGHTH Weight Loss factor to now consider, FOOD ADDICTION.
Yale Food Addiction Scale
The scale includes items that assess specific criteria, such as diminished control over consumption, a persistent
desire or repeated unsuccessful attempts to quit, withdrawal, and clinically significant impairment.
The dYFAS-C 2.0 may be particularly useful in non-clinical, community samples, where clinical levels of food
addiction may be low. (C stands for Children.)
There is enough evidence now when comparing the brain function of people with drug addictions to people who are
overweight to obese, that these people respond DIFFERENTLY to certain foods than others do.
1. Weight Loss Calorie Dietary Guidelines
2. Products for Weight Loss
3. Protein Page 1 of 5 The All Protein Diet
4. Protein Page 2 of 5 Protein Basics
5. Protein Page 3 of 5 Protein Content in Some Vegetables and Fruits
6. Protein Page 4 of 5 Protein Content in Common Foods
7. Protein Page 5 of 5 Protein
8. So you want to lose weight do you
9. The Protein-Carb War
10. Weight Control French Secrets to Staying Slim
11. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 1 of 7
12. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 2 of 7
13. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 3 of 7
14. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 4 of 7
15. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 5 of 7
16. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 6 of 7
17. Weight Loss Formula the OptimalHealthSecrets way Page 7 of 7
We are going to add two new sections here but, require people to contact us and ask for the links.
View our 30 second video at the bottom of this page please.
See 30 second video link here if the video won't play for
See 30 second video link here if the above video won't play for
NOTE: You are going to have to do your OWN 'Due Diligence'. Please don't expect us to do that for you.
Cutting Edge Self-Help Cancer Strategies
Ask for links please. We can think of at least three that have an evidence-based background.
Sex, Libido Enhancing Strategies
Ask for links please.